If you’re in the market for pizza, but don’t want all of the carbs and calories, we’ve got the perfect solution for you– mini portobello mushroom pizzas! It’s a pizza, but made with a mushroom!
Healthy Mini Portobello Mushroom Pizza Recipe:
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Aluminum Foil “Rings”
- ½ cup sliced Cherry tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Chopped Basil
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Make aluminum foil rings and place the mushroom caps on them.
- Drizzle the caps with olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cover in mozzarella cheese, basil and cherry tomatoes. Add another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.