We probably all have friends in our life that don’t eat meat or stay away from chicken wings because dealing with the bone is just so messy. Now you finally have something that you can serve when they come to visit and maybe even convert a few wing fans in the process!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¾ bottle of buffalo sauce
- Chop cauliflower into smaller pieces
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Cover the cauliflower with the almond milk.
- Add seasoning and toss until all pieces are covered.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes on an aluminum covered pan.
- Pour buffalo sauce over baked cauliflower
- Serve with choice of dipping sauce