Florida Georgia Line has only released two albums as a duo, but Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard have already left their major mark on country music. FGL doesn’t just bring the energy through catchy hooks and funky beats, these two might just be the most high energy duo to ever set foot on a country music stage.
9 Times Florida Georgia Line Was Totally Amped:
1. The time Tyler Hubbard caught some big air.
2. The time they were total fan boys of Garth Brooks.
3. The time they rode dirt bikes before writing what will likely be a No. 1 song.
4. The time they went on a “Cruise” with like, all of their closest fans.
5. The time they sang on top of a moving 18-wheeler for a music video.
6. The time BK wrote this note to THubb and they were totally more than just bandmates, they were best friends.
7. The time they literally sprinted on stage to accept a much-deserved award.
8. Basically, every single time they perform.
9. All the times they were more amped to show fans what matters most to them– friends and family– than anything else.
Image Source: CMA