It’s one thing to see your favorite stars on the red carpet, but when they are coupled with the person they love, it makes them shine even brighter. As the 54th Annual ACM Awards got underway, some of country’s top stars brought along their significant others to strut their stuff on the red…or gray…carpet.
Carrie had her hubby, Mike Fisher on her arm, looking radiant soon after giving birth to son Jacob. Miranda made her first carpet appearance with her new husband, Brendon McLoughlin and Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman were a site for sore eyes.
While artists were receiving awards and accolades for their professional accomplishments, it’s clear that these artists have already won in love. Check out some of the the cutest country couples that graced the ACM Awards gray carpet.
1. Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher
2. Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin
3. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
4. Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins
5. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton
6. Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd
7. Luke Bryan and Caroline Bryan
8. Kane Brown and Katelyn Jae
9. Jason Aldean and Brittany Aldean
10. Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley and Brittney Kelley and Tyler Hubbard and Hayley Hubbard
11. Jessie James Decker and Eric Decker
12. Dierks Bentley and Cassidy Bentley
13. Dan + Shay’s Dan Smyers and Abby Smyers and Shay Mooney and Hannah Mooney
14. Russell Dickerson and Kailey Dickerson
15. Chris Janson and Kelly Lynn Janson
16. Brantley Gilbert and Amber Gilbert
17. Brett Young and Taylor Young