One of the things we’re most thankful for on our televisions every week is CMT’s “I Love Kellie Pickler.” The show follows Kellie and her husband, Kyle, around Nashville and places beyond giving us insight into how often they cook together, how much they love NASCAR and their workout routines. Not that we didn’t think it before, but since the show started airing, we’ve definitely decided that Kellie is our spirit animal.
7 Reasons Kellie Pickler is Our Spirit Animal:
1. Kellie is always up for a girl’s night.
2. She has just the right amount of sass.
3. Kellie Pickler always brings the drama. Werk, girl!
4. This is her victory dance.
5. When she drives, she DRIVES.
6. She loves her dogs. And can explain their personalities to you in great detail.
7. And most of all: the one-liners.
You do you, boo! Go, Kellie, go Kellie!
Image Source: PR Photos