Church doesn’t really do a lot of interviews, but when he does, fans can sure learn a lot. Like, a lot.
8 New and Interesting Things We Learned About Eric Church During Recent Interview:
1. Church once smoked pot out of a bar of Dial soap.
2. Church prefers vinyl records versus digital. (We knew that, but still.)
3. Church thinks it’s cool that vinyl is “vogue again.”
4. Church has been “that guy.” That guy is the guy who got through a terrible time by listening to music and using it as therapy.
5. Church would never open up for Rascal Flatts ever again.
6. Church isn’t very political.
7. Church thinks politics is a lot like WWE.
8. Church wishes he could make a candidate out of his favorite things about each candidate.
What would a Rascal Flatts-Church show be like anyway?
Image Source: UMG