This Jell-O shot recipe basically combines all of the best things in life: Baileys, coffee and whiskey. It’s so easy to make and is the perfect, tasty, winter shot.
How To Make Baileys Jell-O Shots:
- 2 packages gelatin
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 2/3 cup Baileys
- 1/3 cup whiskey
- Cool Whip (for garnish)
- Chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- Empty 2 packets of gelatin in a bowl, then pour in hot coffee and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
- Whisk in Baileys and whiskey and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with chocolate shavings and serve cold!