Brooks & Dunn are continuing to tease us by dropping yet another classic collaboration from their forthcoming album Reboot. The latest release finds the dynamic duo teaming up with LANCO on their 1996 hit “Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing.”
“We really wanted to do this track because it personifies that classic Brooks & Dunn, iconic sound,” said LANCO frontman Brandon Lancaster. “With that famous guitar riff too, it just felt like the perfect fun song with the honkytonk feel and vibe that Brooks & Dunn put on the map. We’re proud to be a part of it.”
The latest reveal follows the release of “Brand New Man” with Luke Combs, “My Next Broken Heart” with Jon Pardi and “Believe” with Kane Brown.
[RELATED: Brooks and Dunn Reunite and Enlist the Help of Luke Combs, Kane Brown and More on New Album]
B&D also shared a live version of the track “Neon Moon,” when they appeared with Kacey Musgraves on stage during her show at the Ryman. REBOOT will also see the duo team up with Thomas Rhett, Brett Young, Ashley McBryde, Brothers Osborne, Midland, Cody Johnson, and Tyler Booth.
Reboot is due out April 5.
REBOOT – Track List:
1. Brand New Man (with Luke Combs)
2. Ain’t Nothing ‘Bout You (with Brett Young)
3. My Next Broken Heart (with Jon Pardi)
4. Neon Moon (with Kacey Musgraves)*
5. Lost and Found (with Tyler Booth)
6. Hard Workin’ Man (with Brothers Osborne)
7. You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone (with Ashley McBryde)
8. My Maria (with Thomas Rhett)
9. Red Dirt Road (with Cody Johnson)
10. Boot Scootin’ Boogie (with Midland)
11. Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing (with LANCO)
12. Believe (with Kane Brown)
Produced by Dann Huff
*Produced by Dann Huff and Kacey Musgraves