This might be the most sinfully delicious dessert recipe I’ve seen in a while. It’s so easy to make and would be extra perfect served with a bowl of Bluebell Ice Cream, in my humble opinion.
How To Make Caramel Apple Bombs:
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 tbsp. butter, plus 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 apples, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 caramel candies
- 1/3 c. cinnamon sugar
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cooking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, melt a tablespoon of butter. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the apples are tender.
- Remove biscuits from the can and add one caramel candy and one scoop of the apple mixture to the center of the biscuit, then wrap the dough around to form a ball.
- Place into a cooking dish and brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
- To make a glaze, mix powdered sugar and cream together, then drizzle with glaze.