With her insane musical talent, palpable love for her family and never-ending drive and determination to stay fit and active, Carrie is not only a role model to us, but she represents character traits that we should all strive to have in our own lives.
So, when she shares little tidbits of advice on her Instagram, we take heed.
11 Life Lessons We Learned From Carrie Underwood’s Instagram:
1. Put family first.
Even in the midst of a crazy work schedule, make time for family.
View this post on Instagram
Proverbs 22:6 (NIV) Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there…especially to my own and to the father of my sweet angel, Isaiah! I'm so blessed to have such amazing, strong men in my life and so happy that he has such incredible examples to follow!
2. Working out is the best way to clear your mind.
…And the best way to get legs like Carrie.
3. Pamper yourself.
Even if it’s just for a second, have some “me” time.
4. Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to forfeit flavor.
If Carrie eats it, we will eat it.
5. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
We’re all stupid sometimes. Laugh about it!
6. Dog’s are a man’s best friend.
So cute. So cuddly.
7. You can never have too many rhinestones.
Rhinestones are a girl’s best friend.
8. Play-up your best assets.
Carrie’s are, obviously, her legs… And her voice… And her hair… And her face.
9. If you’re feeling your look, don’t be afraid to take a selfie.
Carrie loves selfies.
10. Be kind to others.
No matter who you are or what you do, take time to serve and be kind to those around you.
11. Weave family time into your daily activities.
Get creative! And invite your family to participate in the things you’re passionate about.