Fresh off of his invitation to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry, Chris Young is announcing the track listing to his upcoming album “Losing Sleep.”
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Chris said. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
Chris is not only a co-producer on Losing Sleep, he also co-wrote every track on the record, enlisting the help of some of Nashville’s top songwriters, including Chris DeStefano, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge, LIz Rose and Jon Randall.
Losing Sleep, Chris’ third album in 2 years—seventh overall— follows 2015’s I’m Comin’ Over and 2016’s Christmas album, It Must Be Christmas. His latest offering will be available October 20.
Losing Sleep track listing with songwriters:
- “Losing Sleep” (Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge)
- “Hangin’ On” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
- “Holiday” (Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowde)
- “Radio And The Rain” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
- “Where I Go When I Drink” (Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson)
- “She’s Got A Way” (Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder)
- “Leave Me Wanting More” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce)
- “Trouble Looking” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose_
- “Woke Up Like This” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
- “Blacked Out” (Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall)