- 1 pound bacon
- 2 packages of kielbasa sausage
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Slice Sausage into 1″ pieces and cut the bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around the sausage, lining up the bottom of the sausage to bottom of the bacon; leaving a “bowl” at the top.
- Secure with a tooth pick and place on top of a cooling rack placed into an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder together. Spoon mixture into the tops, about 1/2 tsp.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.