During CMA Music Festival, country stars opened up to BuzzFeed during a game of “Never Have I Ever.” Some were familiar, others — like Trace Adkins — admitted they’d never played before. Dierks Bentley? He’d never played sober.
Here are 13 take aways from the game:
1. Trace Adkins has made money performing on the street. (And, apparently, there’s a story there because he wouldn’t elaborate).
2. Miranda Lambert has fallen off a mechanical bull. (And so has Dierks Bentley!) “It’s just gross all around, really,” Miranda says.
3. Lauren Alaina totally cheated on a test, even though she wouldn’t admit it.
4. Phil Vassar cheated on his driving test, and now we’re a little worried about driving in Music City.
5. Dustin Lynch has never broken a bone … that he knows of. Uh huh.
6. Rascal Flatts’ Gary LeVox was going to write a song about an ex but Taylor Swift beat him to it. “Apparently we dated the same person,” he joked.
7. Dierks Bentley’s whole first album was about an ex who did him wrong.
8. Lauren Alaina has gone through her boyfriend’s phone.
9. Brooke Eden cries to Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing.”
10. Gary LeVox cries to Brad Paisley’s “He Didn’t Have to Be.” “It broke me down to nothing,” he said.
11. Joe Don Rooney cries to Miranda Lambert’s “The House That Built Me.”
12. Lauren Alaina new better than to try and use a fake ID.
13. Lauren Alaina ALSO had to wear a neck brace to her freshman year of high school after a pretty awful sounding car accident.