The long awaited LP from 2013 “The Voice” winner Danielle Bradbery is set to release on December 1. This will be the first time Bradbery has been this involved in the writing process– with her focus now set on telling her own stories through song.
“I am more than ready to re-introduce myself with music that is true to my story and my sound after diving into the writing process over the past four years,” said Bradbery. “With I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, I got the opportunity to work with amazing writers and producers that brought out my unique style and allowed me to tap into so many different influences. This is the beginning of a new chapter for me, and I am so excited for everyone to hear what we’ve made.”
It certainly sounds like Bradbery has been on quite a journey since she won The Voice as a 17-year-old, and now she has released a 5- part video series that re-introduces her to the country music world.
I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE MET Track List:
1. “Sway” | Danielle Bradbery, Johan Fansson, Emily Weisband
2. “Potential” | Danielle Bradbery, Johan Lindbrandt, Emily Weisband
3. “What Are We Doing” | Danielle Bradbery, Sam Ellis, Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband
4. “Worth It” | Danielle Bradbery, Jeff Pardo, Molly Reed
5. “Can’t Stay Mad” | Danielle Bradbery, Ian Franzino, Andrew Haas, Steph Jones
6. “Messy” | Danielle Bradbery, Hannah Ellis, Josh Kerr
7. “Red Wine + White Couch” | Nicolle Galyon, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband
8. “Hello Summer” | Rhett Akins, Julian Bunetta, Jaren Johnston, Thomas Rhett
9. “Human Diary” | Josh Kerr, Emily Weisband
10. “Laying Low” | Danielle Bradbery, Jason Gantt, Heather Morgan