If you have an Instant Pot (which, you should), this recipe is a must-try! It’s easy, quick and packed with so much flavor, you’ll want to make it again and again!
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 8 oz. fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Preheat Instant-Pot to sauté (normal) setting. When the Instant-Pot says it’s hot, add olive oil then add chicken. Let sear until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Melt butter in bottom of Instant Pot and cook garlic until fragrant, 1 minute. Pour in cream and milk. Bring to a simmer and let thicken slightly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and dried basil, stirring to combine. Break noodles in half and place them in the pot, along with the chicken breasts.
- Cover Instant Pot and cook on high for 8 minutes. Let Instant Pot release steam naturally before removing the lid. Remove chicken and slice, and return to pot. Stir in parmesan and parsley. Serve hot!