I love margaritas more than most things in this world, so the fact that there’s now an option for me to eat my margaritas, too, makes me pretty excited.
Even if you consider yourself a baking novice, this pie recipe is easy for even the most amateur baker.
Margarita Pie Recipe:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. tequila
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. triple sec
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, defrosted
- Zest of 1 lime (plus more for garnish)
- Small lime wedges for garnish
- 2 1/2 c. pretzels
- 4 graham crackers
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- Combine pretzels and graham crackers in a food processor and pulse to make fine crumbs.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add melted butter and sugar.
- Grease a 9″ pie pan, then press the crust mixture into the pan.
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and salt until combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and lime zest and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into the prepared pie crust and sprinkle with more lime zest.
- Garnish with lime wedges, then freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.