Last week we were able to text with Mickey Guyton. This rising artist is touring with Brad Paisley on his Crushin’ It tour. We hit it off with her, and she has so graciously given us a pair of tickets with meet and greet passes to give away to you!
Giveaway Prize is (2) tickets to a Mickey Guyton Crushin’ It Tour concert* and (2) meet and greet passes.
Read below for Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions.
COUNTRY OUTFITTER Sweepstakes RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS Sweepstakes IS OPEN ONLY TO “ENTRANTS” AS DEFINED IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THIS Sweepstakes IS NOT SPONSORED, ADMINISTERED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY BY FACEBOOK® OR TWITTER®.
Sweepstakes: Country Outfitter & Borman Entertainment “Mickey Guyton Crushin’ It Tour Giveaway”
Sponsor: Acumen Brands, Inc. DBA Country Outfitter 1936 N. Shiloh Drive Fayetteville AR 72703 (“Sponsor”)
Administrator: Acumen Brands, Inc. DBA Country Outfitter 1936 N. Shiloh Drive Fayetteville AR 72703 (“Administrator”)
Prize Provider: Borman Entertainment (611 Commerce Street Suite 2602 Nashville, TN 37203)
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win you must submit your valid email address entry at http://www.countryoutfitter.com/style/mickey-guyton-crushin-it-tour-giveaway-entry by 12:00 PM CST on Thursday, June 4, 2015. Acumen Brands, Inc, (“Administrator”), purveyor of the sweepstakes, “Mickey Guyton Crushin’ It Tour Giveaway” (“Program”), will randomly select the email address of one (1) winner by 3:00 PM CST on Thursday, June 4, 2015. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after being notified of your winning status within 7 to 14 business days depending upon availability of the prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per email address. Entrants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”). Sweepstakes is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer, or director of Acumen Brands, Inc. or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”) or any prize provider, including but not limited to Borman Entertainment and Mickey Guyton.
The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
4. WINNERS/PRIZE: Unless expressly indicated on the Website, one (1) Prize will be awarded for each Sweepstakes. Prize includes two (2) tickets and two (2) meet and greet passes to select* Crushin’ It Tour dates. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is approximately one hundred fifty U.S. Dollars. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes, or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor Parties, in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
*Tickets and passes are not available for the Los Angeles or festival shows. All other Crushin’ It tour dates with Mickey Guyton are applicable for tickets.
5. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a winner’s list for a specific Sweepstakes, please send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Acumen Brands, Inc. 1936 N Shiloh Dr. Fayetteville, AR 72704-6720. Be sure to include the name of the Sweepstakes, date, and item with your request.
6. DISCLAIMER/OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor and consent for Sponsor Parties to use and/or publish entrant’s name, voice, picture, likeness, and biographical data and/or any other information contained in the entry in advertising, promotional, and marketing materials without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, disclosure of such information in print, television, radio, cable, and/or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped, and/or interviewed about the Sweepstakes. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping, and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto. Winners may be required to sign, have notarized, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited. All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by Sweepstakes judges. If this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, because of any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor Parties, prize provider (including but not limited to Borman Entertainment) and their respective companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with entry into the Sweepstakes or the receipt, ownership, or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes and which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. TAXES. The valuation of the prize stated above is based on reasonably available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of any prize awarded to a Winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
Entrants winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. DISCLAIMER. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc, Borman Entertainment, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, agents artists and representatives are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (ii) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (iii) inaccessibility of any website, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the Internet; (iv) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (v) destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Site; (vii) any personal injury, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of any website or the download of any information from any website; (viii) any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, which may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and/or (xi) lost, stolen, or destroyed passports, airline tickets, hotel reservation documents, or any other items or materials required to claim, use or benefit from the Prize. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor, Borman Entertainment and Facebook, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, artists, agents and representatives (individually and collectively “Released Parties”) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party; or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS EACH RELEASED PARTY FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF WAGES AND/OR EARNINGS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1452, which provides as follows:
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of Arkansas without regard for conflicts of laws principles. The courts situated in Washington County, Arkansas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules, and Entrant irrevocably consents to such jurisdiction as a condition of entering the Sweepstakes. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Any award shall be confirmed exclusive in the courts situated in Washington County, Arkansas.
The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.