I’m super guilty of not eating good breakfasts throughout the week (or any breakfast at all). On the weekends, however, I love to cook up a big breakfast or two with my husband and enjoy a slow, lazy morning— and this recipe is definitely next on our list!
Ree Drummond’s Hearty Breakfast Potato Recipe:
- 5 lbs. red potatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss potatoes, garlic, onion, bell peppers, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet, then bake for 20-25 minutes, shaking the pan twice throughout.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve hot!