Who doesn’t love a good candied pecan?? If we’re being honest, I’ve never truly tried making candied pecans on my own, but it’s a lot easier than you might think! Just grab your Crock-Pot and the ingredients listed below and get to it!
How To Make Candied Pecans in Your Slow Cooker:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cooking spray, for slow-cooker
- 6 c. pecans
- Whisk together sugars, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg whites and vanilla until frothy.
- Spray down your slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add pecans, then pour in the egg white mixture and stir until the pecans are coated.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring every half hour or so.
- When finished, remove from the slow cooker and cool.