Adele’s recent appearance in carpool karaoke with James Corden was top-notch for at least 37 reasons, one of which being– her facial expressions. Even when she wasn’t talking or singing you knew exactly what she was thinking. And she thinks just like the rest of us.
10 Adele GIFs That Accurately Describe Every Feeling You’ve Ever Had:
1. The feeling of being over it.
Say “screw it” and throw caution to the wind!
2. The feeling of having something one of your siblings wants.
Oh, you wanted the last chocolate chip? Sorry, all gone.
3. The feeling you have when someone tells you about something that happened in the bathroom.
What happens in the bathroom should stay in the bathroom.
4. The feeling you get when one of your family members says something super offensive.
This usually happens at Thanksgiving dinner.
5. The feeling you get when you think you’re alone and just did something really cool.
But, you weren’t alone and it wasn’t that cool.
6. The feeling you get on Friday at 5 p.m.
Or any day at 5 p.m.
7. The feeling you get when almost anyone talks to you about Crossfit or what kind of diet they are trying out.
I love carbs, so I’ll stick with those.
8. The feeling you get when someone you know does something surprisingly smart or kind.
In 2016 most people aren’t that smart or kind.
9. That feeling you get when you feel like Karen Fairchild. Or Beyonce.
Just need that fan to follow you around.
10. That feeling you get when any presidential candidate, from any party, speaks.
You know the one.
Image Source: The Late Late Show