Hank Williams Jr. once sang, “I’m just laid up here in a country state of mind,” meaning– country isn’t a place, it’s a state of a mind, a lifestyle. You can be country anywhere, anytime. Even on Bravo’s “Real Housewives” series.
10 Times the Real Housewives were Real Country:
1. When they sat in Jeff Gordon’s car.
2.When they drank Mt. Dew with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3. When they got into dirt bikes.
4. When they went dancing with country music’s biggest rock star, Steven Tyler.
5. When they hung out with this donkey.
6. When they went to Wrestlemania.
7. When they wore a camo hat and a cowboy hat.
8. When they hauled this pumpkin around in a wheelbarrow.
9. When they got to hang with Carl Edwards.
Image Source: Instagram