The Oscars ran about 40 minutes over the allotted time slot this year and honestly– who has time to watch it all anyway? GIFs can sum up everything that happened much quicker.
14 GIFs That Accurately Capture Everything That Happened at the Oscars:
1. Kate Winslet was the happiest for Leonard DiCaprio.
2. Red Carpet fashion commentators said Lady Gaga was wearing “secret pants.”
3. Jacob Tremblay really wanted to see the bots from “Star Wars.”
4. Lady Gaga was powerful and did some power points, too.
5. Rachel McAdams cried and cried and cried.
6. Some people didn’t know when to laugh or if they could laugh at Chris Rock’s jokes. Matt Damon clapped and smiled a lot.
7. Cate Blanchett just smiled.
8. Chrissy Teigen tried to smile through a bad joke. Tried.
9. Kate Winslet bought some Girl Scout Cookies but needed to check the nutrition facts before opening them.
10. John Legend bought cookies for his pregnant wife.
11. The Weeknd also was uncomfortable during several jokes.
12. George Miller’s “Mad Max: Fury Road” won so many Oscars in a row, all he could do was a smile and give a thumbs up.
13. This little kid tried, but he just couldn’t figure out his blocking on that big ol‘ Oscar stage.
14. There was a bear.
Image Source: ABC