Dear “Nashville” fans, if you’re not following the incredibly talented and fun loving sisters, Lennon and Maisy Stella (Daphne and Maddie Conrad) on Instagram, then you’re really missing out. They love to share behind the scenes pictures as well as cute snapshots from their daily lives. Plus, these girls know a thing or two, and you may even learn some life lessons. Here are eight that we learned from checking out their Instagram.
8 Life Lessons from Lennon and Maisy’s Instagram:
1. Real girls eat pizza.
2. Don’t forget to use your imagination.
That’s the lesson of their book, “In the Waves,” (which they also made into a song).
3. If you’re going to post a #tbt, make it funny.
4. Forget expensive boutiques. You can’t beat thrift store shopping.
5. Old dogs (like Chip Esten) can learn new tricks – like dabbing.
They just need young dogs to teach them.
6. When it comes to Halloween, go big or go home.
7. Being a singer and actress is pretty great, but don’t skip out on high school traditions.
Like going to prom (especially when you can go with Chip Esten’s son).
8. Do what you love, and love what you do.