Lennon Stella, best known as the older half of Lennon & Maisy and Maddie Conrad from “Nashville,” has to be one of the most talented 16-year-olds I’ve ever seen. Not only does she have the vocals of an actual goddess, but she can play guitar, is a great actor, is a wonderful photographer and has unmatchable style.
Now, I don’t know about you, but when I was 16, I was wearing old Birkenstocks, unflattering bel-bottom jeans and layered t-shirts — fashion was not even on my radar.
But Lennon, on the other hand, has this whole fashion thing figured out. Every time I see her in a photo, interview, scene, etc., I’m super inspired by the clothes that she’s chosen. Basically, I would pay a lot of money to raid her closet.
19 Times Lennon Stella Was Total #StyleGoals:
1. The time she made active wear look chic.
2. The time she mixed sequins with casual jean shorts and looked awesome.
3. The time she inspired me to buy heart-shaped glasses.
4. The time she made this Grandmother-esque shirt cool again.
5. The time she made me want to wear clothes at the beach.
6. The time she wore stonewash.
7. One of the times she brought the ’70s back.
8. The time she made patch pants fashion gold.
9. The time she brought scrunchies back.
10. When she looked like Sandra Lee and I liked it.
11. When she made me want to bedazzle my jeans again.
12. When she was the coolest ’70s girl I’ve ever seen.
13. When she rocked the high pony.
14. When she wore a super fancy dress thing with jeans and it worked.
15. When she made this work skirt super casual.
16. When she made these pants look cool.
17. When her combination of clothes, hair and shoes was flawless.
18. When she kind of looked like Daphne from “Scooby Doo” and I was okay with it.
19. When she wore this very furry coat.