Each year, Time Magazine chooses its 100 most influential people in the world. Honorees are placed into the categories pioneers, titans, artists, leaders and icons and they each get a spot in the magazine and a fancy dinner in New York City.
This year, Matt Lauer and “Today” sat down with a few of the honorees and asked them all the same questions:
- “In 2016 politics is _______”
- “If you could ask God a question, what would it be?”
- “If you weren’t doing what you’re doing, what would you be doing?”
- “What’s your secret indulgence?”
- “What’s your favorite CLEAN joke?”