Thank goodness the Taylor Swift media blackout is over. And now that she’s back, her cats Olivia and Meredith are back, too.
Old Taylor recently shot a series of commercials for AT&T and upon releasing some outtakes from the day, we not only learned that Old Taylor is alive, but that she’s sticking the cat lady-awkward every woman vibe pretty firmly.
So much so, that she asks her cat Olivia a series of questions so intriguing, we had questions afterwards. And we answered them.
- Are you a saber-tooth tiger cub?
- Are you my baby wolverine?
- Are you the princess of Meow Town?
- Are you just a melting snowman?
- Are you just a sloth… ’cause you’re a unicorn kitty cat?
- Are you my magical pegasus?
- You want to write some songs?
1. It’s actually saber-toothed cat, right? Right
2. What’s a baby wolverine actually called? Kits.
3. Is Meow Town a real town? Yes!
4. Are any cats melting snowmen?
5. Is Olivia okay? This was intense.
Meow Town is in Augusta, Georgia! We should all go!