At a certain point in life, you just run out of party tricks — you know what I’m saying? I mean, there’s only so many times you can tell the story about that crazy weekend in college and no one wants to hear another update on your kids, trust me.
But, what do you do?
Well, at your next party or gathering, pull out some of these super interesting, but not super useful facts for a good laugh and a new, improved party trick.
17 Useless Facts That Will Make You More Interesting:
1. Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
2. Every time you lick a stamp, you consume one tenth of a calorie.
3. One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
4. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
5. More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes.
6. In the United States, a pound of potato chips costs 200 times more than a pound of potatoes.
7. A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
8. The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
9. On average, Americans eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
10. Coca-Cola was originally green.
11. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
12. Most toilets flush in E flat.
13. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
14. “Stewardesses” is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
15. Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
16. It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
17. Butterflies taste with their hind feet.