What’s better than a margarita? Adding a little champagne to it! This unique take on the classic margarita is bubbly, light and perfect for your next margarita night (which happens to be tonight, right?)
How To Make Champagne Margaritas:
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liquer
- 1 bottle champagne
- Limes (wedges for rim/garnish)
- Salt (for rim)
- Combine ingredients into a pitcher and stir.
- Run lime wedges around the rims of the glasses.
- Dip the rims in coarse alt.
- Divide margaritas between glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!