Let me just say, cookies are ALWAYS a good idea. Classic chocolate chip, plain sugar, oatmeal raisin – you name it.
Candy bars are also pretty great, so combining the two sweet treats is genius. Butterfingers, in particular, have a nice mixture of chocolate and peanut butter tastes with a little bit of crunch.
Chocolate, peanut butter, and crunch? Sounds like three qualities a delicious cookie would have.
- 1 3/4 CUPS All-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 CUP Granulated sugar
- 1/2 CUP Salted butter, softened
- 2 Large eggs, at room temperature
- 8 Fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand.
- Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.