If you love sushi and nachos and always wondered how you could combine the two to form a more perfect meal, then look no further! This recipe is easy, unique and is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party!
How To Make California Roll Nachos:
- 12 oz. lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 10 eggroll wrappers
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Combine crab, mayo, lime juice and sriracha in a bowl, then season with salt.
- Stir the mixture to combine.
- Slice eggroll wrappers into wedges.
- Heat 1/2″ of oil in a skillet until it begins to simmer.
- Add wedges and cook until golden and crispy (about a minute).
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and sprinkle with salt.
- Lay half of the chips on a platter, then top with crab mixture, avocado slices, and green onions.
- Repeat to make two layers of chips and the crab mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with sriracha.