If you love Fireball and desserts (which, who doesn’t?), then this recipe is perfect for you! It’s so easy to make and perfect for your next party or get together! After all, doesn’t every good story start with Fireball?
- 1 box vanilla cake
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Fireball whiskey
2 cups caramel sauce
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup Fireball whiskey
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Pinch kosher salt
Yellow and red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and cinnamon, then stir in vegetable oil, eggs, water and Fireball.
- Bake according to package directions and let cool completely.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over cake. Pour caramel over holes, using the wooden spoon to spread caramel as necessary.
- Make Fireball frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, and remaining 1/4 cup Fireball.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gently stir in yellow food coloring, then red, being careful not to over mix (you want it to be streaky).
- Using an offset spatula, spread frosting over cake.