I’m not big on pizza for breakfast, or, at least, I wasn’t. Then I found this recipe for bacon, egg, and cheese pizza, and it completely changed my mind about pizza for breakfast. After all, it’s not just regular pizza, it’s breakfast pizza. It’s quick, easy, and yummy, and the perfect meal for a lazy summer morning.
Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- optional: salsa or sour cream as topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Begin cooking bacon.
- Sprinkle flour over the counter and roll out pizza dough (about 18 inches across)
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Then pour over pizza dough.
- Cover with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until bubbling. Add salsa or sour cream then dig in!