Avocados are an healthy addition to any meal and a great source of vitamin B. However, there are times that you just want to have something a little indulgent that won’t make you feel like you’ve completely fallen off the diet band wagon.
Roasted bacon avocado fries are perfect for those times! This simple recipe marries the best of both worlds with avocado wrapped in bacon and only take about 15- 20 minutes to make.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Slice avocados into equal sized wedges.
- Wrap bacon around avocado slices, covering as much as possible.
- Place on a baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until bacon is cooked and at the desired crispiness.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing, if desired