Love chocolate? Also not super into baking? This Rocky Road Pie might be the recipe for you.
Although technically a ‘cheesecake’ as it requires no baking, you don’t have to be a huge cheesecake-lover to enjoy it, mostly thanks to all the chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
All you have to do is whip together cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and melted chocolate, pour the mixture into a crust and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 5 hours. For a more firm, ice cream-like texture, freeze it instead.
Perfect winter treat!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted (plus more for drizzling)
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugars, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cover top of pie with marshmallows and almonds.
- Broil, until toasted, about 1 minute.