St. Patrick’s Day is on Saturday, March 17, and it’s the perfect excuse to celebrate, drink and enjoy some St. Patricks’ Day traditions! These Pot O’ Gold Jell-o shots are perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day party or just to celebrate with at home, because why not?
How To Make Pot O’ Gold Shots:
- 1 pack lemon or pineapple Jell-o
- 1 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup cold Jameson whiskey
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz.)
- Gold sprinkles
- 16 rainbow candy belts
- Bring a cup of water to a boil.
- Add Jell-o mix and stir until dissolved.
- Turn off heat and pour mixture into shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
- Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream, then add sprinkles.
- Top with a 1″ long rainbow candy belt and form it into a semi-circle.