Nothing says “i love you so much” like bacon in the shape of a heart.
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each strip of bacon into 5″ pieces then fold in half lengthwise. Take two folded strips and shape them into a heart.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 12-15 minutes.
- Place each crispy bacon heart over the bread and cut out a heart shape from the bread.
- Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the bread and toast until golden on one side.
- Flip the bread and add bacon hearts to the center of each piece of bread.
- Crack eggs into the centers of the bacon hearts. Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until egg whites are set, about 5 minutes.