The annual day of love is quickly approaching and if you still don’t have a special surprise planned for that special person in your life…this may be your saving grace.
Did someone say a boozy breakfast in bed?
Simply deliver these adorable drinks and meal of your choosing and your significant other is sure to smile. What else says ‘love’ more clearly than champagne?
Yield = 4 servings
- 1 bottle Champagne, chilled
- Strawberries, cut into hearts
- Using a paring knife, cut strawberries into a heart shape. Pierce about 2-3 onto skewers.
- In champagne flutes, fill each glass about two-thirds full with champagne.
- Pour in about a tablespoon of grenadine on top.
- Garnish with strawberry skewers.