Feel guilty about not getting your daily fruit serving in lately? Combine fruit and liquor to get the job done.
Plus, these jello shots are just extremely cute.
- 6 Limes
- 3 oz. Packet Red Jello
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 1 Cup Vodka
- 5 Candy Melts
- Cut limes in half.
- Use a spoon to remove lime pulp.
- Add jello to hot water and stir until jello has dissolved.
- Allow jello mixture to cool down.
- Add vodka to jello mixture and stir.
- Pour vodka jello mixture into lime half. (use cupcake pan or ice tray to steady lime halves)
- Place jello filled lime halves in the fridge to harden.
- Once jello has set, remove from fridge and cut in half.
- Heat candy melts.
- Use a small paint brush or lollipop stick to apply the melted chocolate watermelon seeds.