Take your next wine and cheese night with the girls to a whole new level by introducing the cheese shot glass.
Yep, no typos here. Cheese shot glass.
Even being a self-proclaimed wino, I myself was skeptical of the idea at first. However, it’s really no different than munching on a piece of cheese after you take a gulp of wine like you usually would. It could be fun to try out multiple wines in the cheddar cheese glasses to see which one pairs best.
- 2 pounds cheddar cheese
- Silicone shot glass mold
- Shred cheddar cheese into a bowl.
- Microwave cheddar cheese in 30-second intervals for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Pour cheese into silicone shot glass molds and press in gently.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the mold and serve with wine of your choice.