Truth be told, I kind of hate wrapping gifts. Love giving them (and receiving them), but wrapping them is such a hassle and quite frankly, I’m just not that good at it.
Here are 5 hacks that might make the job a little easier, even if you are a gift-wrapping pro.
5 Gift Wrapping Hacks That Will Make Your Life A Lot Easier:
- Use toilet paper rolls to keep your rolls of gift wrap from unraveling.
Just cut the toilet paper roll long ways and wrap it around the wrapping paper roll so it acts as a stopper.
- Make bows out of old magazine or newspaper pages.
Cut a 1 x 4″ a 2 x 9″ and a 3 x 10″ strip out of the old magazine or newspaper, then assemble them into a bow as the video shows.
- Use bread clips to make pulling your tape off of the roll easier.
Just attach it to the end of the tape strip to make it easy to pull. When you tear the tape, just stick the bread clip back on!
- Use double-sided tape to make your wrapping look extra clean.
Double-sided tape will make wrapping really easy, too!
- If you’re gifting cookies, use an old aluminum foil box as your gift box.
This is kind of brilliant. Paint an old aluminum foil box and line it with tissue paper, and stack your cookies