The most recent installment of the Republican Debate was one for the ages, especially if you are between the ages of say 11 and 14. No matter who you are voting for or not voting for, this debate, which featured two United States Senators, the Governor of Ohio and a billionaire, featured arguments about hand sizes, yoga, name-calling, and cupcakes. It would’ve been entertaining if this wasn’t a battle for the highest elected office in the world.
8 GIFs Explaining the Most Interesting Republican Debate Yet:
1. Donald Trump wants everyone to know how big his hands are.
Yep, he went there and the next level, too, “He referred to my hands, if they’re small, something else must be small…”
2.Ted Cruz ate something.
The Internet is abuzz with what this was or wasn’t, but everyone agrees that it was pretty gross.
3. Ted Cruz made a promise a lot of reality TV show contestants make.
He said, “I will have your back.”
4. Ted Cruz encouraged Donald Trump to do some breathing exercises.
To be fair, he needed to take a deep breath, but so did everyone watching.
5. Donald Trump gave Marco Rubio a new nickname.
World, meet “Little Marco!”
6. John Kasich asked Americans to quit suing people who don’t agree with them.
Fair ask, but probably won’t happen.
7. Donald Trump gave us a new definition of leadership.
Leadership is, “If I say do it, they’re gonna do it.”
8. Foreign policy doesn’t have to be all that specific.
Literal quote, “they went back to where they went.”
Image Source: Fox News