I’ll just go ahead a say it, organization is not my strong suit. As much as I wish it was, it takes a lot of time, dedication and planning for me to fully and successfully organize my life.
Really, in order for me to get excited about organization, it has to be fun and easy.
That’s why I was so excited to discover a few ways to organize my home, my life and my car that are fun, easy and definitely doable — no more excuses.
8 Simple Organization Tricks You’ll Actually Be Excited to Try:
1. Line your car’s cup holders with plastic cupcake liners to make cleaning a breeze.
Just dump them out and wash them when they get dirty — so easy.
2. Use a tissue box to store plastic grocery bags.
No more drawers exploding with plastic bags.
3. Unsubscribe from email chains that you don’t need.
Go from 100 messages in your inbox to 10 messages in your inbox just like that.
4. Use a dish drying rack to store books, magazines or art supplies.
5. Keep a jar or piggy bank by the washing machine and empty all pockets of spare change.
You’ll have enough money for that trip to Disney in no time.
6. Use spice containers to store office supplies.
Anything small like paperclips, push-pins or rubber bands can be stored in these small containers.
7. Use velcro cable ties or tape to organize your cords.
This will relieve so much anxiety.
8. Use old creamer bottles to store things.
Things like sugar, flour, chocolate chips and Goldfish fit perfectly in these little bottles.
Image Source: Unsplash.com