A wedding manicure doesn’t have to be the classic French manicure. Instead, you can complete your wedding day look by adding a pop of color or a subtle design to your nails. Most of these designs are so simple, you don’t even need to hire a professional which in our book is a win!
8 Wedding Manicures That Are Prettier Than Most Bridesmaid Dresses
1. Crystal Flowers. Simple, yet lends an updated look to the classic French manicure.
2. Modern Neutrals. We love this manicure with subdued patterns that give it interest, but it isn’t overwhelming.
3. Something Blue. This soft blue is perfect for your “something blue.”
4. Ombre’ Glitter. Another subtle way to add a touch of fun!
5. Gold Stripes. This gives off the whole wedding band vibe.
6. Watercolor. We love this as a way to add a little color to your special day.
7. Pearls and Glitter. This manicure is one of the sweetest we have seen. Super girly and traditional without being boring.
8. Lace. Is there anything that says wedding better than lace? We don’t think so.
Photo Credit: BigStock