By now you probably know that there are hundreds of pumpkin spice products you can buy every fall, like pumpkin spice butter or
(of course) the pumpkin spice latte. But there’s one pumpkin-inspired product I look forward to every year, and that’s pumpkin ale.
If you’re turning your nose at the idea already, hear me out. You can’t knock it until you try it!
Here Are 9 Pumpkin Ales To Try This Fall:
1. Pumking by Southern Tier Brewing Company
This brew is made with hints of pumpkin and light roasted coffee!
2. Punkin Ale by Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
Punkin Ale has a 7% ABV, and the packaging is half of the fun! This is a brew that’d be perfect to serve at your Halloween party.
3. Blue Moon Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale by Coors Brewing Co.
Blue Moon has been one of my go-to beers since I started drinking, and I look forward to their seasonal brews every year!
4. Imperial Pumpkin Ale by Weyerbacher Brewing Co.
Another beer with bizarre (and a little creepy) packaging, but delicious nonetheless! It has an ABV of 8% and is brewed with real pumpkin and spices. Mmmm.
5. Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale by Smuttynose Brewing Company
This ale has been described as having “a solid pumpkin taste” and “a little tart at the end.”
6. Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale by Shipyard Brewing Co.
The apple cider donut is not included, but this is a brew that “comes alive once a year!”
7. Schlafly Pumpkin Ale by The Schalfly Tap Room
Made in St. Louis, this ale is brewed with pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. Yes, please!
8. Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat by Anheuser-Busch
Shock Top is another beer on my go-to list, and I love their seasonal pumpkin wheat! It still has a bit of that signature Shock Top taste, but with just a hint of fall spice. Perfection!
9. Post Road Pumpkin Ale by Brooklyn Brewery
This tasty ale is brewed with hundreds of pounds of pumpkin and “secret spices.” Mysterious!