1. Streamlined Cargo. Whether you have a concert in the park or barbecue to attend every girl should own a pair of these cargos. The relaxed, comfortable fit and look features a longer inseam for adequate coverage on those days you just don’t want to show off your entire leg.
2. Metallic Accents. Don’t be afraid to branch out by adding a short with metallic accents! Summer is supposed to be fun and metallics add a little bling without being over the top!
3. Flirty. We love the femininity of these organza, pleated shorts. So soft and perfect for a date with your main squeeze on the beach. Wear these with a wedge heel and lots of accessories to dress this look up.
4. Aztec Detail. Everyone should have more than one pair of denim shorts. Make sure you add a pair with a small detail that sets them apart. We love the simplicity of the Aztec strip that makes this short easy to wear with almost anything.
5. Khaki. Everyone needs a simple pair of khaki shorts! You can literally wear these with anything! T-shirts, tank tops, sequins, button-downs. If you’ve got it, you can probably wear it with khaki!
6. Patriotic. We love this high-waisted short with a patriotic feel. The stars and stripes pockets are a fun detail making this short perfect for the Forth of July!
7. Lacy. When this trend first hit the scene, we were smitten! The versatility is limited only by your imagination. Seriously, you must own a pair of these shorts. You’re welcome!
8. Color. Don’t be afraid to experiment with bold colors! It’s summer and color is everywhere! If too much color makes you sick at your stomach – pair these bold shorts with a subdued shirt to balance the look.
Did we miss any? What are your favorite shorts to wear?