7. Let’s face it– we’re all crying.
— Casey Cleary (@caseycleary1) April 4, 2018
8. The most painful break up, honestly.
— karen hollister (@karenhollister) April 4, 2018
9. “What hurts the most….was being so close…”
I can never walk in a Home Improvement store again. #FixerUpper
— Sally (@bizzygirl1) April 4, 2018
10. Even dads love Fixer Upper.
I just FaceTimed my dad crying over the last episode of #FixerUpper and he was emotional too while watching it from where he’s working. What are we going to watch on Tuesdays now?? I’m crying and so are you! @joannagaines @chipgaines @clintonharp @hgtv @magnolia 😭♥️😭♥️
— Hannah♥️ (@Hannie_bannie_) April 4, 2018
11. WE’RE NOT READY.
— Dusty Garison (@Dusty1RG) April 4, 2018
12. We all want this tat now thanks to Chip.
— m (@marisol_ox) April 4, 2018
13. It was *never* just a show.
— Lela Burris | Organized-ish (@lelaburrisinc) April 4, 2018
If you’re also feeling the post-Fixer Upper blues, fret not! Joanna shared a big update about what’s ahead for her and Chip, and there’s a lot of exciting stuff ahead!