I love coffee, but in the summer a hot cup of coffee just doesn’t sound as good as it does during the rest of the year. That’s why I love this recipe from Delish. I get the taste of coffee in a cold, savory treat! My only problem? Trying not to eat the entire pie!
Mocha Frappuccino Pie
- 3/4 c. coffee
- 3/4 c. half & half
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding mix (3.4 ounces)
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 ounces)
- 2 tbsp. chocolate sauce (plus more for drizzle)
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 can whipped cream
- Mix half & half and coffee. Stir in pudding mix, and use a mixer to beat for about two minutes (until mixture is thickened slightly and frothy). Fold into the Cool Whip and chocolate sauce until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a chocolate graham cracker crust and freeze for three hours.
- Just before serving, top each slice with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.