I love yummy goodies, but in the heat of the summer I hate turning on the oven. That’s why I love this No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake recipe. It’s so easy to make and it includes fresh strawberries, which are always a summer favorite!
- Instant Cheesecake Jell-O Mix
- whipped cream (keep some for topping)
- graham crackers
- fresh sliced strawberries
- Slice strawberries and set aside.
- Use mixer to whip heavy cream and set aside.
- Add Instant Cheesecake Jell-O Mix into a separate bowl and follow the directions on the box to make Cheesecake Pudding.
- Mix cheesecake pudding with whipped cream.
- Put a layer of the whipped cream/Jell-O mixture in a glass baking pan then add a layer of graham crackers.
- Add another layer of whipped cream/cheesecake mixture then add strawberries on top of that layer.
- Then add another layer of graham crackers. Top that with the whipped cream/cheesecake mixture, and then add one more layer of graham crackers.
- Add a layer of the reserved whipped cream and top with strawberries.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, then it’s ready to serve!