It’s summertime and it’s hot. Slow down in the shade and enjoy the long evenings with a cold drink! What better way to do that than to lay back with a cold glass of peach iced tea spiked with peach infused vodka?
Ingredients (per glass):
- 1 cup fresh brewed unsweetened peach tea
- 2 oz peach vodka
- 1-1.5 oz mint simple syrup (or Stevia)
- Mint sprigs
- Peach slices
- Brew peach tea and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Place ice, peach slices and mint in a cup (to taste).
- Pour cocktail over ice.