Reese Witherspoon is pretty much the epitome of southern charm and class. Over the years, she has remained one of Hollywood’s favorite stars, and it’s easy to see why.
Aside from being just an all-around beautiful human, Reese’s style is something I’ve always admired. Most of the time, she’s wearing her very own Draper James clothing line but 100% of the time, she’s a southern style icon.
Here are 9 times Reese Witherspoon was the true southern belle we all aspire to be:
1. Let’s start with an easy one– Reese’s Easter Sunday getup, coupled with her sweet, signature, cross-legged pose.
2. Naturally, she vacations in style, too, complete with wicker bag and sun hat.
3. Like a true Southern lady, Reese always sends thank you cards.
4. Only the best Southern women can hold a chicken while wearing a dress, earrings, lipstick and cowgirl boots.
5. Even on lemon-picking day, she looks like perfection.
6. Every Southern woman’s biggest concern: “Can I bring lipstick on a wilderness adventure?”
7. She even travels in style and doesn’t wear sweatpants or leggings on an airplane.
8. She, like all good Southern ladies, knows her roots and respects where she came from.
View this post on Instagram
This is my Grandparent’s house where I spent everyday after school. Grandma taught me to love books. Grandpa taught me how to grow vegetables, and they both showed me how to be a good neighbor. So many memories ✨ Here’s to all the great Grandmas and Grandpas who are raising the next generation!
9. And she’s a badass business boss, too.